Enroll your child today and become a part of the SPUSD family!


Answer: For the 2023-2024 school year- Kindergarten: Your child must turn 5 before September 1, 2023. Transitional kindergarten: Your child must turn 4 before September 1, 2023.

Answer: The Dual Language Immersion program is available to incoming TK and K students for the 2022-23 school year. If you are interested in enrolling your child in the program, please indicate "Yes" on the pre-enrollment form. For more information regarding DLI, please contact Gina Ramirez, Director of EL Services, at 805-933-8879.

Answer: In order to enroll your child into TK/K, you will need to know what neighborhood school your child will attend. Please click on the "My School Locator" button at the top of this enrollment page.

Answer: You will need a personal email (Ex. Google, Yahoo...). There are videos on this enrollment page that you can access to show you how to create a Google Email account.

Answer: *Birth Certificate, Passport (Religious, hospital, or physician's certificate, or other documents permitted by law are also acceptable) *Dental Exam (Kindergarten only) *Physical Examination (form available above or at any elementary school) *Parent ID *Legal Custody Court Orders (if applicable) *Proof of Residence (two required) you may submit a current rental agreement, utility bill (electricity, telephone, or cable bill), must include parents' name). Cell phone bill or driver's license may not be used for a valid proof of residence. *Immunization Record State law requires the following immunizations before a child may attend school: - All new students, in transitional/regular kindergarten through grade 12, to the Santa Paula Unified School District must provide proof of polio, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella immunizations. - All transitional kindergarten and kindergarten students must also provide proof of vaccination against hepatitis B. -All incoming seventh grade students must also provide proof of a second measles-containing vaccine, and a pertussis booster vaccine. For the 2023-2024 school year, it is required that 7th graders have a mandatory Tdap vaccination. If it is not completed, they will NOT be allowed to attend school. Free- or low-cost immunizations for children are available through the Ventura County Health Care Agency, Public Health Department. Please call (805) 951-5101 for information. *Middle School Students (Copy of final Fall report card) *High School Students (Copy of high school transcript) *Custodial or Legal Documents Legal Bindings include Guardianship, Custody Restrictions, Restraining Orders, etc. Be advised: If a legal binding is entered for this child, additional documentation is required for the binding to be honored. Please plan to upload the documents or provide hard copies of your legal documents to the school site. *Special Education (If your student has an IEP (Individualized Education Plan) or 504 Plan, please submit a copy with registration.)

Answer: You will still be able to complete the enrollment process. You may provide clear photocopies of all required documents and deposit them in the school's mailbox. Make sure you are depositing these documents at your child's neighborhood school. There is a mailbox located at every school site's main entrance. Make sure copies are in a sealed envelope (please do not include original documents). If you need more information or have questions, please contact your child's neighborhood school. The phone numbers to the schools are listed below. Please note that your child WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to attend school until his/her immunizations are up to date for the 2022-23 school year. For your convenience, you may print the required health forms. Health Form needs to be filled out by the physician. Oral Health Form needs to be filled out by the child's dentist. Parents/Guardians are not to complete these forms.

Answer: For assistance, contact your neighborhood school. Barbara Webster Elementary - (805) 933-8930 Bedell Elementary - (805) 933-8951 Blanchard Elementary - (805) 933-8866 Glen City Elementary - (805) 933-8850 Grace S. Thille Elementary - (805) 933-8920 McKevett Elementary - (805) 933-8910 Isbell Middle School - (805) 933-8880 Santa Paula High School - (805) 525-4400 There is also an enrollment hotline you can call: (805) 933-8900 You can also send an email to: enrollment@santapaulausd.org