It begins here!
Enroll your child into your neighborhood school and become a part of the SPUSD family!
Please read all information before making a selection
Eligibility for Kindergarten
- Your child must turn 5 by September 1, 2021
Eligibility for Transitional Kindergarten
- Your child must turn 5 between September 2 – December 2, 2021
Expanded Transitional Kindergarten (ETK)
- If your child turns five years old between December 3, 2021 – June 30, 2022, your child may be eligible for enrollment into ETK based upon space availability. Parents/guardians must fill out the ETK Wait List form. Parents/guardians of ETK are not to complete the pre-enrollment at this time. Once enrollment is determined, families will be contacted. Please click on the ETK Wait List Form link below to begin.
Dual Language Immersion Program for TK and K
- The Dual Language Immersion program is available to incoming TK and K students for the 2021-22 school year. If you are interested in enrolling your child in the program, please indicate "Yes" on the pre-enrollment form. For more information regarding DLI, please contact Gina Ramirez, State and Federal Projects Director at 805-933-8879.
Find Your Neighborhood School
- In order to enroll your child into TK/K, you will need to know what neighborhood school your child will attend. Please click the link below.
- Parents can now enroll their children using a new online portal. This will be the "new" process for enrolling students into SPUSD. Click on the link below and begin the enrollment process.
What if I am unable to upload the required documents on the pre-enrollment portal?
You will still be able to complete the enrollment process. You may provide clear photocopies of all required documents and deposit them in the school's mailbox. Make sure you are depositing these documents at your child's neighborhood school. There is a mailbox located at every school site's main entrance. Make sure copies are in a sealed envelope (please do not include original documents). If you need more information or have questions, please contact your child's neighborhood school. The phone numbers to the schools are listed below. Please note that your child WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to attend school until his/her immunizations are up to date for the 2021-22 school year.
For your convenience, you may print the required health forms. Health Form needs to be filled out by the physician. Oral Health Form needs to be filled out by the child's dentist.
Parents/Guardians are not to complete these forms.
For assistance, contact your neighborhood school.
Barbara Webster Elementary - (805) 933-8930
Bedell Elementary - (805) 933-8951
Blanchard Elementary - (805) 933-8866
Glen City Elementary - (805) 933-8850
Grace S. Thille Elementary - (805) 933-8920
McKevett Elementary - (805) 933-8910
Isbell Middle School - (805) 933-8880
Santa Paula Union High School - (805) 525-4400
Documents you will need to upload for Pre-Enrollment
- Personal email (Ex. Google, Yahoo...)
- Birth Certificate, Passport (Religious, hospital, or physician's certificate, or other documents permitted by law are also acceptable)
- Dental Exam (Kindergarten only)
- Physical Examination (form available above or at any elementary school)
- Parent ID
- Legal Custody Court Orders (if applicable
- Proof of Residence (two required) you may submit a current rental agreement, utility bill (electricity, telephone, or cable bill), must include parents' name) Cell phone bill or driver's license may not be used for a valid proof of residence
- Immunization Record
* State law requires the following immunizations before a child may attend school:
* All new students, in transitional/regular kindergarten through grade 12, to the Santa Paula Unified School District must provide proof of polio, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella immunizations,
* All transitional kindergarten and kindergarten students must also provide proof of vaccination against hepatitis B.
* All seventh grade students must also provide proof of a second measles-containing vaccine, and a pertussis booster vaccine.
Free- or low-cost immunizations for children are available through the Ventura County Health Care Agency, Public Health Department. Please call (805) 951-5101 for information.
- Middle School Students (Copy of final Fall report card)
- High School Students (Copy of high school transcript)
- Custodial or Legal Documents Legal Bindings include Guardianship, Custody Restrictions, Restraining Orders, etc. Be advised: If a legal binding is entered for this child, additional documentation is required for the binding to be honored. Please plan to upload the documents or provide hard copies of your legal documents to the school site.
- Special Education (If your student has an IEP (Individualized Education Plan) or 504 Plan, please submit a copy with registration.)
Click on the Pre-Enrollment Button below to begin.