The Santa Paula Unified School District will follow all Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) required protocols to ensure the safety of all staff and students.
- SPUSD has returned to school at all school sites, for all educational programs, co-curricular, and extra curricular activities.
- SPUSD is planning for full participation in all sports and after school programs.
At School Sites Where Students are Being Educated
- SCREENING: Periodic Screening may be instituted for students. Screening is required for visitors and guests.
- INDOORS: Employees, Guests, and Students must wear face coverings.
- OUTDOORS: Employees, Guests, and Students are NOT required to wear face coverings.
- TRANSPORTATION: Employees, Guests, and Students are required to wear face coverings.
- No physical distancing requirements.
To View the Student Health Decision Tree below, please click on the link:
Current free Covid testing sites as of 9/2/21
- Santa Paula High School: Monday and Thursday from 1:00 – 4:00. Location is at Santa Paula Street and Cardinal Way. The testing tent is right next to the tennis courts.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church:Sundays from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at a tent in front of the church.
- Von’s Parking Lot: Wednesdays through Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.. Results are typically available in 1-2 days.
- Rite Aid: By appointment only. Call 315-401-7865.